We’re proud of our skilled and friendly team at Vista Dental and your oral health is our #1 priority. We are made up of an experienced dentist and clinical assistants who will ensure that every visit is enjoyable, comfortable, and informative. We take the time to listen, explain, and educate our patients on their personalized path to their dream smile. We’re the team that you can trust!
Dr. Mo Saleh
Dr. Saleh was born in Jordan and moved to the United States in 1989 after graduating from high school. His background in art and his passion for patient care influenced his decision to pursue a career in dentistry. After falling in love with the Pacific Northwest during a brief visit, in 2000, Dr. Saleh relocated to the area. “There’s nowhere else I’d rather be living, working, and raising my family,“ says Dr. Saleh. “The people, places, and things to do are simply incredible here.”
Commitment to excellent patient care, advanced learning, and integrating the latest dental technology has earned Dr. Saleh a high level of admiration by both patients and colleagues. He has built a solid foundation in implant, cosmetic, and sedation dentistry by training alongside the most admired and respected pioneers in these fields, including Dr. Carl Misch, Dr. Michael Pikos, and many others.
Dr. Saleh’s love for dentistry shines through his passion for patient advocacy, his love for making a difference in his patients’ lives, and ultimately, his ability to forge lasting connections with his patients. When he is not practicing dentistry, Dr. Saleh enjoys time with family and friends as well as sports and outdoor activities. He continues to give back to the dental industry by training dentists in advanced implant and sedation techniques. In addition, he actively mentors many dentists throughout their careers.
Southern Illinois University
Southern Illinois University School of Dental Medicine
- Mastership at the International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Diplomate at the International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Diplomate at the International Dental Implant Association
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- The American Academy of General Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Washington State Dental Association
- Clark County Dental Society
- Among the first to bring metal-free dental implant technology to the United States and the very first to do so in Oregon
- First to acquire 3-D cone-beam imaging technology from Japan, now the standard of care for the diagnostic and surgical planning of dental implants
- Among the first to integrate digital planning for All-On-Four™ and full mouth implant surgery and restoration